OnCommand Parts Return Program
Turn Your Obsolete and Overstock Parts into Valuable Credit.
OnCommand™ Parts Return Program gives you valuable credit for any make of unused surplus or obsolete parts. These credits can be used to purchase the parts you really need.
It's easy to turn parts into credit. Simply return unused obsolete and surplus parts in exchange for purchasing credits worth up to 100% of the value of your returned parts. You will receive instant credit when you participate in any Fleet Charge® program.
Parts Return Program features:
- Parts are valued at your carrying cost. In most cases, this will be the original purchase price.
- Apply credits to new parts orders
- Earn-back credit based on purchases of Navistar® and All-Makes replacement parts
- Monthly reports chart growth and earn-back percentage
- No purchase history required with your local International or IC Bus dealer
- Access over 1 million part numbers available throughout the International and IC Bus dealer network
- Flexible purchasing options
- Returnable parts must be new/unused bus, truck or trailer parts, including rebuildable dirty cores.
- Receive initial 25% credit payment for returned inventory amount upon program approval
- Remaining 75% is credited over the life of the program (maximum 5 years).
- Purchase-level credits are paid via your Fleet Charge account or by manual check, if Fleet Charge account is current