On Command Parts Information
Locate and Order Navistar® Proprietary, Private Label and All-Makes Parts Quickly.
OnCommand™ Parts Information gives you access to the parts list for the International® trucks, IC Bus™ brand buses and MaxxForce® engines in your fleet, and All-Makes parts programs.
Parts Information is available online, in print or on CD.
The online system can be integrated with your fleet's OnCommand Service Information program to check your vehicle warranty information/history, service contracts, service manuals, circuit diagrams, major component serial numbers, recalls and Authorized Field Change (AFC) information, and calibration status for any International truck or IC Bus vehicle.
This online system lets you:
- Subscribe yearly to Navistar's online parts ordering system
- Review a customized list of chassis and/or engine serial numbers
- Create custom parts lists
- Add parts to the shopping cart with a single click
- View actual prices including any negotiated Navistar special price authorization discount
- View, print and email parts illustrations
- Look up inventory within Navistar Parts Distribution Centers
- Create and add notes and attachments to a specific chassis
- Cross-reference with smart logic to All-Makes, supplier and aftermarket parts, with training, support and publication links
- Submit orders electronically to your local International or IC Bus dealer
OnCommand Parts Information is available in CD for up to 10 chassis numbers or engine serial numbers. This gives small fleets and owner/operators instant access to parts lists for specific International truck and IC Bus™ chassis numbers and MaxxForce® engine serial numbers.
The printed catalog or CD includes:
- Illustrated parts breakdown for easier parts identification
- Navigation guide
- Line set ticket information
- Group breakdown
- Parts description index and part number index with links to illustrations