OnCommand Fleet Charge
Fleet Charge: The Power to Control Your Parts Purchases
OnCommand™ Fleet Charge® is the most powerful parts and service purchasing card program in the business. Get guaranteed, consistent parts pricing and instant credit at participating International and IC Bus dealer locations across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico — all with your Fleet Charge card. Whether you are an owner/operator or run a large fleet, there is a Fleet Charge program to fit your needs.
Fleet Charge features:
- Guaranteed consistent Navistar parts pricing
- Consolidated billing
- Customized purchasing programs to suit your business needs
- Parts and service for All-Makes of trucks
- Online real-time account and invoice information, parts look-up, invoice approval and dispute capabilities and electronic payment tools at www.fleetcharge.com
- No enrollment fees or hidden costs
- Emergency Breakdown Service (EBS®) is an optional service billed through your Fleet Charge account.
- Service available at nearly 700 International dealers across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico and more than 34,000 other service providers through EBS.
An Emergency Doesn't Have to Become a Disaster.
It's a reality … vehicles break down and when they do, you need fast, reliable and affordable roadside assistance.
When you have the industry's largest truck dealer network on your side, an emergency doesn't have to become a disaster.
EBS® is an optional service available exclusively to Fleet Charge® program participants.
Emergency Breakdown Service features:
- Roadside assistance 24/7/365 performed by professionally trained technicians
- Control of each breakdown according to your specifications
- Service at nearly 700 International dealer locations and more than 34,000 service providers
- Nominal administration fee per incident
- No hidden costs, mark-ups, annual dues or enrollment fees
- Convenient credit and consolidated billing on your Fleet Charge statement